1. Micah Floor Lamp from EQ3 - This lamp has actually been ordered and is on its way to my house. Can't wait! Love the shade, the cool base, and the hit of black it will bring. I dig it in a big way.
2. Custom Coffee Table in Marble from EQ3 - Um, yes please. I have longed for a marble coffee table for some time. I wish I could say that this is also on its way to my house. Alas, it shall be mine one day!
3. Anchler Media Storage from EQ3 - Now this is a piece of furniture. For now, my old IKEA tv stand works just fine, but this beauty would be a welcome replacement. I really think rooms need wood like this to warm them up.
Moving on to the walls. Lately, I seem to have a serious obsession with looking for pretty things to hang on my walls. So here are a couple of very pretty things:
4. Expedition Mirror from DwellStudio - Yep, this is pretty gorgeous. I love a round mirror and I think the leather strap hanger is simple enough that it's not too over the top. Seems like a classic piece that won't go out of style. Or maybe it will go out of style before I can afford it!
5. Volcano, Iceland photograph by Bardoux Manuel from L'Affiche Moderne - This is actually a colour photogragh. Mind blown! I am mesmerized and just want to stare at it. I need to order this as soon as possible. And I think I should put a trip to Iceland on my travel list!
So there you have it. A glimpse into the future of my living room! And of course I have my eye on quite a few accessories that I think will fit with this vision. I really want to go in the direction of white, many shades of grey, black, and wood in pretty much every room of our house. Neutral is something I won't get tired of. At least for a while, right?