1. Ziegfeld Collection pearl earrings - I'd truly love a real pair of pearl earrings. Totally classic and I think I'd wear them quite often.
2. Tiffany Locks heart lock and bracelet - I love wearing bracelets and this is a beauty. I like the simple oval and round links and the heart lock is perfection. My love of heart-shaped jewelry will never wane.
3. Tiffany Locks heart lock pendant - Yep, another heart. I think this would look really nice on a long chain.
4. Tiffany Notes pendant - I love the script on this bar pendant...and the little diamond is also just lovely.
5. Tiffany 1837 cuff - Plain and simple. Cuff bracelets are perfect because they fit like a dream. It would look good with anything.
6. Atlas cuff - The Roman numeral design is a classic Tiffany's design. This is a new piece and I seriously love it! I'm pretty sure this bracelet would be happy on my wrist. This one is definitely a contender.
7. Elsa Peretti open heart pendant - Also a classic. This has been on my wish list for a while. I have several heart necklaces already, but I believe you can never have enough!
I'd love to know your opinion. Which one would you choose if you were me?